Founded in 2006, Ganado Murray Greys has made its mark on the Australian Beef Industry as a supplier of quality beef and a seed stock producer.
Located in Central Victoria, Ganado Murray Greys operates over 2 properties encompassing approximately 2,500 acres.
Purchasers of Ganado Murray Grey stock boast having peace of mind that their cattle will perform under the tough conditions that Central and Northern Victoria bring. With no supplementary feeding (apart from the Stud cattle in preparation for the odd show) Ganado Murray Grey cattle are as tough as the land they trek.
Versatile, maternal, feminine and growthy describe the cows.
Fertile, masculine and ready to work describe the bulls.
Above all – Ganado Murray Greys are renowned for their quiet nature and overall structural soundness.
Some Awards won by Ganado Murray Grey Stud:
* National Murray Grey Ambassador
* Champion Heifer at Stud Beef Victoria Handlers Camp
* Champion Interbreed Beef Cow Tatura
* 2 x times winner of Champion Interbreed Beef Cow at Great Northern Show Rochester
* Supreme Murray Grey Exhibit at National Beef Bendigo
* Champion Handler at Stud Beef Victoria Handlers Camp
* Supreme Murray Grey Exhibit Royal Melbourne Show
* Supreme Murray Grey Exhibit Bendigo Feature Breed Show
Stud owner Courtney Hazeldene will help you find the best animal for your stud or commercial operation. Speak to us today!
Enquiries welcome at [email protected] or 0438 083 191.